To fully understand the effectiveness of this Mompreneur website redesign, you need to first meet Lisa Cash Hanson
1.Who was this project for?
Lisa Cash Hanson:
- Is the CEO of Snuggwugg Inc.
- Has won multiple awards
- Is the head honcho at Mompreneur Mogul – a virtual property for influential mom bloggers and the brands catering to this particular group of the population
- Penned down “Get Famous Mom Bloggers Resource”
2. Why did Lisa need a website redesign?
In the business that Lisa is in, communication and accessibility are of paramount importance. To attract people towards you, you need to leave the communication lines open. The website serves as the focal point of all communication, and the design can either make it or break it in terms of engagement and user experience.
3. When I took this project, the website was not user-friendly.
- The slider’s dark background made it distracting. We decided to get rid of the slider go with colors that would be easy on the eyes, as well as feel brighter and cleaner.
- The next roadblock was that the page gave off a cluttered vibe. Unnecessary and unrelated sections had to go. Once we were done snipping them off, that bright and clean feeling was reinforced.
- The next problem to tackle was the lack of overall cohesion when you looked at the page. This had handicapped it to such a large degree that any visitors to the page felt unsure about where to go. We decided to solve the problem by making it more cohesive. I grouped related areas in such a manner that it became easier for visitors to negotiate their way.
Related Article: Permanent Cosmetic Boutique Before and After Website Redesign
Before Lisa’s Website Redesign
After Lisa’a Website Redesign
4. Lisa’s website redesign resulted in:
- Increased book sales
- Increased amount of brands working with her
- Increased media exposure, including online magazines and TV appearances, Steve Harvey Show, NBC, and Fox News
What Lisa Says
To say I’ve worked with a lot of blog designers or web people would be an understatement. And honestly I had decided on doing everything myself after my last experience. But I met Nicole and loved her. Her style, her spirit her work ethic. When I started getting the idea of a new design like most it’s not that exciting because you are thinking of how hard it may be. But with Nicole not only was the entire process painless it was pretty amazing. She’s not just my designer she is my friend. But even if she was not I would tell you to hire her. As soon as my design was finished the site instantly started increasing in conversions and sales. To me that is really what matters most. Anyone can do a cute design but if it doesn’t help improve your life by adding to your income? Who cares. Thank you Nicole for an amazing job and I can’t wait to give you my next project You were amazing to work with and I LOVE what you did for Mompreneur Mogul – Lisa
5. Parting Thoughts
I shall leave you with one last screenshot from Lisa’s website redesign.
Hello, my name is Nicole Orozco and I believe that just like the larger brands, small businesses also need an opportunity to make a huge impact in the world with incredible branding. And I want to help you do just that!
Whether you are a boutique owner, jewelry designer, business coach, or spa owner, solopreneur, or a mom entrepreneur brand identity design is one of the first things you should be considering for your business.
By collaborating with you as an individual, you and I both can create a brand that not only looks beautiful but supports your business growth as well. When you leverage brand identity design your business not only benefits from the benefits mentioned in the above post but it also has the ability to capture new revenue streams and new customer relationships that can also contribute to the success of your business.
Visit my website http://nicole-orozco.com to learn more about my services or to collaborate with me on a website redesign today!