Welcome! In case you have found this form by accident through Google or some other source, this form is meant for our Mompreneur Media VIP tribe. If you are a mom entrepreneur and would like to join the tribe you can do so by clicking here. We would love to have you!
Before submitting an article to us, please read our content to get a feel for our writing style and tone. Also, please review the archives to be sure that a topic hasn’t already been covered in-depth.
Guidelines for SEO etc…
- You MUST be a Mompreneur Media VIP community member. Sign Up Here
- We accept only ORIGINAL content that has NOT been published elsewhere previously.
- We have a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism and yes, we do run checks.
- Once published on Mompreneur Media, you may not publish the post elsewhere, including your own website.
- We don’t allow links to your website, unless relevant to the topic
- Articles must be between 350+ words and well-written, error-free and proofread.
- Article must include 1 Keyword
- Keyword must appear in the article’s title, first sentence, and last sentence of the article
- 1 Link to External Helpful Resource
- 1 internal link to another blog post on Mompreneur Media
- You may use search engine optimized anchor tags to authority sites that are relevant to the post.
- Any links that are unneeded, spammy or excessive will be removed.
- Articles will be edited to suit our in-house style and formatting.
The form below covers all the information needed for publishing your article. Before you submit your post please review the above guidelines. Please be aware that your submission does not guarantee your post will be published.